Anyone looking to invest in a stock, a fund, or even a property would agree that the most important decisive factor is the expectation of a profitable return. While risk surely comes along with the process, the expectation of getting a good yield consistently goes a long way in building trust towards any form of investment in any industry.
Nevertheless, real estate has always been considered as a stable investment option. Even during a pandemic when the market is going through a downturn, there is very little that can go wrong with your real estate investment. The foundation on which the industry stands, the investment opportunities themselves, and the opportunity to be absolutely sure before making the decision, makes real estate one of the safest places to park your money.
1. Strong Fundamentals
- Any investment or project requires a fairly consistent market demand to reflect true growth. Real estate is no exception. The omnipresent demand makes the industry fundamentally unshakeable.
- Increase in urbanisation, growing incomes, and large number of middle class households all combine to drive the growing demand in the real estate industry. Whatever the situation may be, these factors will always significantly contribute to the growth of the industry.
- This is also because of it being a stable asset class in an otherwise volatile market. As real estate is a long term investment, any downturns in the market will not impact this investment as much as it will among other asset classes.
2. Consistent Opportunities
- With realty prices dropping steadily, real estate presents itself as a smart investment option. With this break in prices, there has been a vast opening of opportunities for buyers.
- With numerous buying options available throughout the market at affordable prices for everyone, a real estate investment has a fairly low probability of going wrong. A potential investor will always have enough opportunities to land a good deal in the bag, one way or the other.
- Real estate being a buyer’s market, there are also generous discounts offered on unsold inventory or off-market properties by builders. These offers, combined with a lower financial risk lead to profitable buying opportunities which are bound to thrive.
3. Time for Due Diligence
- You can’t jump into any form of investment blindly. Just like any other, there is a need for proper due diligence before investing even in this industry. But since the prices are not exceedingly volatile here, you get enough time to do your research.
- Factors such as the location of the property, whether the property is ready to move in or a construction site, and the reputation and track record of the builder, need to be looked into to make a well informed decision.
- This level of preparation includes measuring out the pros and cons of an investment and thus leads to good decision making. If done correctly and with the help of a professional, this due diligence will ensure that your deal never goes wrong.
Any smart investor or decision maker knows that the profitability of an investment is directly proportional to the predictability of the returns. Since real estate purchases have a fairly low chance of going wrong, as seen above, they promise a good outcome and profit.
If done correctly and by keeping in mind the fundamentals of the business, it is extremely probable that your stint with real estate will be a successful one.
Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait. – Will Rogers
While the odds are definitely in your favour, you will require professional assistance to help you guide through the decision making process. We at Blockrise, can provide all the necessary facts and information required to make a successful investment choice. Let us help you make the most of your real estate opportunity!